We’ve treated countless clients and given them long lasting relief from the misery of chronic, recurrent, Thrush and Candida.
Apart from the obvious symptoms, what is Thrush?
Thrush is an outward warning sign of a more sinister internal fungal infection, known as Candida. Inside your body you are likely to be battling a startling array of health problems too.
We provide a comprehensive approach to killing the fungus at it’s source and teach you what you can do to keep Thrush and fungal infections at bay in the future.
Not only is Thrush a symptom of Candida but there are many other symptoms you may be suffering from as well.
Below is just a partial list of Candida related symptoms which can affect the entire body:
- Fatigue or lethargy
- Feeling of being “drained”
- Poor memory
- Feeling “spacey” or “unreal”
- Muscle aches
- Muscle weakness or paralysis
- Joint pain or swelling
- Abdominal pain
- Bloating, belching or intestinal gas
- Loss of sexual desire or feeling
- Endometriosis or infertility
- Cramps and/or other menstrual irregularities
- Premenstrual tension
- Attacks of anxiety or crying
- Cold hands or feet and/or chilliness
- Shaking or irritable when hungry
- Irritability or jitteriness
- Inability to concentrate
- Frequent mood swings
- Dizziness/loss of balance
- Pressure above ears, feeling of head swelling/tingling
- Tendency to bruise easily
- Chronic rashes or itching
- Psoriasis or recurrent hives
- Indigestion or heartburn
- Food sensitivity or intolerance
- Mucus in stools
- Hemorrhoids or rectal itching
- Dry Mouth or throat
- Rash or blisters in mouth
- Bad breath
- Foot, hair or body odour not relieved by washing
- Nasal congestion, discharge or post nasal drip
- Nasal itching
- Sore or dry throat
- Laryngitis, loss of voice
- Cough or recurrent bronchitis
- Pain or tightness in chest
- Wheezing or shortness of breath
- Urgency frequency, urgency or incontinence
- Spots in front of eyes or erratic vision
- Burning or tearing of eyes
- Recurrent infections or fluid in ears
- Ear pain or deafness
If you have read this far there’s a good chance that many of these symptoms have rung a bell with you.
Perhaps you’ve noticed that your energy is low and your immunity isn’t great. Or you have trouble concentrating or feel spaced out a lot of the time.
Your body is always trying to get your attention. It does this through the symptoms you experience. Listen to your body and take action today.
Therefore your treatment is not just about alleviating your Thrush but also going back to the root cause and dealing with your Candida as well.
So your Thrush stays away for good!
For effective treatment for Thrush and Candida from the inside out. Book Online