We’ve treated countless clients and given them long lasting relief from the misery of chronic, recurrent, Thrush and Candida.
We can provide you with a non-invasive test for Candida.
See some of the symptoms of Candida below.
Otherwise known as Chronic Candidiaisis, the fungal infection with causes Thrush creates some very unpleasant symptoms. Vaginal itching, burning and cottage cheese like, smelly discharge is common.
Thrush is an outward warning sign of a more sinister internal fungal infection, known as Candida. Inside your body you are likely to be battling a startling array of health problems too.
We provide a comprehensive approach to killing the fungus at it’s source and teach you what you can do to keep thrush and fungal infections at bay in the future.
Below is just a partial list of Candida related symptoms which can affect the entire body:
- Fatigue or lethargy
- Feeling of being “drained”
- Poor memory
- Feeling “spacey” or “unreal”
- Muscle aches
- Muscle weakness or paralysis
- Joint pain or swelling
- Abdominal pain
- Bloating, belching or intestinal gas
- Loss of sexual desire or feeling
- Endometriosis or infertility
- Cramps and/or other menstrual irregularities
- Premenstrual tension
- Attacks of anxiety or crying
- Cold hands or feet and/or chilliness
- Shaking or irritable when hungry
- Irritability or jitteriness
- Inability to concentrate
- Frequent mood swings
- Dizziness/loss of balance
- Pressure above ears, feeling of head swelling/tingling
- Tendency to bruise easily
- Chronic rashes or itching
- Psoriasis or recurrent hives
- Indigestion or heartburn
- Food sensitivity or intolerance
- Mucus in stools
- Hemorrhoids or rectal itching
- Dry Mouth or throat
- Rash or blisters in mouth
- Bad breath
- Foot, hair or body odour not relieved by washing
- Nasal congestion, discharge or post nasal drip
- Nasal itching
- Sore or dry throat
- Laryngitis, loss of voice
- Cough or recurrent bronchitis
- Pain or tightness in chest
- Wheezing or shortness of breath
- Urgency frequency, urgency or incontinence
- Spots in front of eyes or erratic vision
- Burning or tearing of eyes
- Recurrent infections or fluid in ears
- Ear pain or deafness
If you have read this far there’s a good chance that many of these symptoms have rung a bell with you.
Perhaps you’ve noticed that your energy is low and your immunity isn’t great. Or you have trouble concentrating or feel spaced out a lot of the time.
Your body is always trying to get your attention. It does this through the symptoms you experience. Listen to your body and take action today.
Call 0409 352 478 for effective treatment for Candida from the inside out.
Candida the great mimic.
All of the above symptoms can point to the possibility of a number of different health conditions. Therefore, it’s very easy for Candida to be misdiagnosed. Or left completely undiagnosed, as the test results for other health conditions come back clear. However, it’s important to understand that if you have enough of these symptoms in combination, it can be an indication that Candida is the culprit.
Therefore, the first step to making a diagnosis is to make an appointment. We will then get you to complete a Candida Questionnaire which will indicate the likelihood of Candida. And the next step is a Candida Test that will determine conclusively whether or not you have Candida and it’s degree of severity.
It is also important to point out that Candida can be successfully treated and the symptoms can be overcome. It’s also important to understand that when left untreated or insufficiently treated, Candida can become chronic with symptoms that will in most cases increase in severity and will affect your health and lifestyle significantly.
Natural treatments are very effective in treating Candida and Thrush but most importantly they can get you off the Candida / Thrush merry-go-round get you on the road to permanent relief.
Phone 0409 352 478 for an appointment today.