What We Do
As your local Naturopath we can provide natural solutions for an wide array of health concerns.
“Natural Treatments are all about treating the source of your problems. They’re not just about prescribing something to “control” or “manage” your problem. Natural Treatments are about getting you well again . . . for good!”
By assessing your diet and lifestyle, in conjunction with your past and present health concerns, we can tailor a treatment plan to suit your individual needs.
Rather than providing treatments to mask (and prolong your symptoms) we treat the underlying cause of these symptoms. This creates a rapid improvement in your health and wellbeing.
We also provide consultations for acute care and corrective care. For instance, if you present with recurrent infections and are also run down, lacking in motivation, tired, etc. we will strengthen your immunity first to help you recover fully from the infection (acute care) and then work to rebuild you overall health and vitality to prevent further infections (corrective care).
This is done through a combination of targeted dietary and lifestyle advice and herbal and nutritional treatments.
How You Can Benefit
As your local Naturopath, you might like to think of us as being your very own ‘health and wellness coach’.
“After all, your improved health and wellness is our priority!”
As your health coach we will encourage you to get well and stay well and empower you to succeed through education and high quality nutrition and herbal medicines. We also tailor a diet especially for you.
At GWN we believe in Complementary Medicine. In other words, we’re happy to work in conjunction with other health care providers to achieve the best health outcome for you.
Consultations are designed to treat and prevent illness over time through a holistic, integrative approach to healing.
What does it Involve
New Clients Initial Consultation 1 hour
- We provide a caring and professional environment for you to discuss your health concerns with us. We will focus on your past and present health conditions and the treatments and/or medications that you have used so far and the results of these treatments.
- Next we do a dietary and nutritional assessment to check for nutritional deficiencies.
- Then we create a treatment plan tailored to your specific needs. This includes dietary and lifestyle recommendations in conjunction with nutritional and/or herbal supplementation. Pathology tests are sometimes advised.
Follow-up Consultation 2 Weeks Later 30-45 Mins
- Review your health improvements.
- Review your treatment plan and make changes if necessary.
- Discuss pathology results (if required).